Financial Fitness Course - Buying a Car - Presented by Fifth Third Bank!
Friday, September 8, 2023 (9:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
Fifth Third is proud to be part of the White Eagle community and we look to give back in many ways.
We will be hosting monthly free financial fitness courses inside the lobby of the new White Eagle branch!
The classes are part of a 18-course presentation that covers the following topics:
- Banking Basics
- Making Budgets Work
- Buying a Car
- Mobile Banking
- Credit Scores & Reports
- Debt Management
- Identity Theft
- Considering Home Ownership
- Investing at Work
- Preparing for Financial Emergencies
- Developing a Business Plan
- Small Business Services
- Small Business and Financial Statements
- Small Business and Financial Emergencies
- How Businesses Use Credit
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
Strengthen your knowledge and expertise by learning tips and tricks throughout our 18-course presentation.
Courses are open to anyone and everyone who would like an opportunity to learn and grow in their financial journey, you do not need to be a customer of Fifth Third Bank to attend!
This class is part of an ongoing monthly series. In this course, you will learn to:
- List the costs of owning a car outside of a monthly car payment
- Distinguish between a listed price and actual price of a vehicle
- Determine how much car you can afford
- Discuss different payment options and decide which is right for you
- Apply what you've learned to "shopping around" and contract negotiations
We look forward to seeing you in person for your financial workout!
***Please RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com, with your name, phone number, the number of attendees and which classes you would like to RSVP for.***