LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Assist with the coordination and implementation of marketing projects, community health education programs (seminars, health fairs and events) as part of hospital’s strategic marketing initiatives. Manage day-to-day volunteer organization operations. Perform other marketing and PR duties as assigned.
- Assist with writing and proofing social media, blog, website and ad content
- Assist in tracking and entering marketing projects into project management system
- Assist in coordinating health education programs, health fairs and events as part of the hospital’s community relations program to market hospital services
- Coordinate daily operations of volunteer program (interviewing applicants, on-boarding, training, recognition)
- Serve as hospital representative at community programs including Music on Main, community events, health fair booths, Mall at UTC, etc.
- Oversee procurement, storage and distribution of product line promotional items and brochures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in managing events preferred
- Experience working with volunteers preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in managing public programs and events preferred
- Experience working with volunteers
For more information, please contact Kristy Lynch, Recruiter, at (941) 782-2106.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
To encourage pay transparency, promote pay equity, and proactively address regulations, UHS and all our subsidiaries will comply with all applicable state or local laws or regulations which require employers to provide wage or salary range information to job applicants and employees. A posted salary range applies to the current job posting. Salary offers may be based on key factors such as education and related experience.